Wirelessly project your laptop or smart device to a screen so you can collaborate without the hassle of cables and adapters.
How to get started
- Install the MirrorOp software for Windows or macOS
- Select "wePresent" as the input method from the in-room touchscreen.
- Type the hostname or IP address displayed in the top right corner of the room's screen into the MirrorOp software and click connect.
- Type the 4 digit security code displayed on the screen into the MirrorOp software. This reduces the chance someone outside your room could accidentally interrupt your presentation.
- Click the "Play" button in the MirrorOp software to start sharing your screen.
Where is it available
- Annex Complex
- Central 108 BIM Lab
- North 103A Architecture Conference Room
- South 015 Cintiq Lab
- Architecture Crit Rooms (Coming Soon)
- Beatty Hall / Flanagan Campus Center
- Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons - Elder Program Room
- Flanagan Campus Center Ground Floor Student Breakout Spaces (5)
- Learning Innovation & Technology Center
- Program Space
- Demo Space
- Breakout Spaces (2)
- 014 Conference Room
- 033 Conference Room
- 103 Alumni Conference Room
- 426 Lecture Hall
- Center for Engineering, Innovation and Sciences
- All Classrooms (16)
- Large Group Study Areas (3)
- 109 Collaboration Space
- 300 Conference Room
- 301 Project Room
- Tansey Gym
- Athletics Conference Room
- President's Conference Room
- Manufacturing Center
- 102 Active Learning Classroom Prototype
Things to think about
- You must be connected to the eduroam wireless network in order ot use wireless projection.
- Be sure to stop or close the MirrorOp software when you are done sharing your screen. If you don't, you could continue sharing your screen when you don't intend to, even from another room.
- Even if your device speakers are muted, sound will be sent to the room you are connected to. Use the mute button within the MirrorOp software.
- Playing a video through wireless projection is possible, but you should consider plugging in for the best experience.