Recover Forgotten Password
This process is for when you have forgotten or don't know your current password and need to access your account. For your security, we cannot view your current password and simply tell it to you. You must choose a new password. If you know your current password, follow the How to Change Your Password directions instead.
- Visit the Get back into your account form.
- Enter your full Wentworth email address as the User ID and complete the CAPTCHA verification image. Accessibility and image change options are provided.
- Select the verification method you prefer to use
- After you have verified your identity, choose a new password.
After successfully changing your password, you may need to update...
- Wireless password saved for eduroam wireless network access on your laptop or mobile device
- Email clients such as Outlook, Mail, or your mobile device
- Printers if you are using MacOS
- Other applications which use your Wentworth credentials.
Sample reasons why you might need to recover your password
- You forgot the password
- Someone else knows your password and changed it without your knowledge
I still can't access my account
- If you have not previously set up your recovery contact information or are otherwise unable to complete the self-service process above, please contact the Tech Spot for further assistance.