You are here
- Ensure you are plugged into an Ethernet jack on campus before starting installation.
- Windows may attempt to block the installation, so click “More info” and then “Run Anyway”
- Click next to begin the installation process
- Click next to uninstall previous versions of SolidWorks
- Click next to begin the installation
- Click Run to launch the installer
- Wait for the installation process to complete
- Save any work, and then click Restart Now to finish installing Solidworks
Licensing Solidworks For Off Campus Use
- Launch the SolidNetWork License Manager
- Select the License Borrowing tab
- Select all available licenses. Solidworks Licenses can be borrowed for a maximum of 180 days.
- An error about missing pre-requisite licenses may come up. It can be ignored.
- Solidworks is now licensed for off campus use.