You are here
Installing Wolfram Mathematica
- Open the WIT Secure Client Installer token downloaded from the software portal on LConnect.
- Click “Open” on the popup requesting permission to launch the installer.
- Enter in your LConnect username and password when prompted.
- Wolfram Mathematica will now be installed on your computer. This process may take anywhere between five and twenty minutes, depending on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, the WIT Secure Client installer will remain open. You may quit the installer by hitting Command + Q (⌘Q).
- Wolfram Mathematica is now installed on your computer. It can be launched by clicking on its icon in your dock.
- On the bottom of the window that appears, click “Other ways to activate”.
- Click “Connect to a network license server”.
- Enter “licensing.wit.edu” into the “Server name” field and click “Activate”.