You are here
Google G Suite
How to access Google's G Suite for Education
Get started by visiting one of the services below and entering your Wentworth Network Account username and password when prompted.
Using G Suite with a personal account already? Here's what's different...
- All students, faculty, and staff have an account already!
- Classroom, an app that is available only with G Suite for Education
- Shared access to Drive, Calendars, Docs, and more
- Additional storage in Drive
- No advertising
- 24/7 phone and email support
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Enhanced security features
- We offer Google's G Suite for Education as an optional service to complement our preferred service, Microsoft Office 365.
- If you are invited to a shared document via email, logging in via the link may not work. You will need to start by logging in with one of the links above.
- Wentworth doesn't use Gmail. Learn more about our email service.
- Learn more about Team Collaboration in G Suite at Lynda.com.