Connecting to eduroam on a mobile device
- Select the eduroam wireless network from your device's settings menu.
- You will be prompted for your Wentworth credentials. Enter your full Wentworth email address (including "@wit.edu") at the prompt for "Identity" or "Username" and your password to connect. Leave “Remember this network” checked to automatically connect to eduroam when visiting a Colleges of the Fenway or other participating campus.
- Other settings you may need to know depending upon your device
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MS-CHAPv2
- CA Certificate: "Do not validate"
Not sure whether or not you are connected to eduroam?
eduroam appears in the popup box with a checkmark beside it in the wireless network menu, you have been successfully connected! If eduroam does NOT have a checkmark beside it, click it to change networks.
Using Bootcamp (Windows partition on a Mac)
Please refer to the Windows Wireless Access documentation.