Office 365 Outlook
Managing Your Email
Learn about the transition from Clutter to Focused Inbox by watching the video below. You can also easily learn how to use or disable focused inbox. You can easily block an email address from sending you messages through Outlook for PC, Outlook for Mac, or Outlook Web.
Outlook has a number of features you can use to coordinate a successful meeting.
- Find the right time to meet with FindTime. This Microsoft plugin allows you to send a poll to meeting invitees who select the best times to meet. It works for people outside of Wentworth, too! Get started with FindTime.
- Everyone can't be at the same place at once? Use Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams to collaborate in a virtual or hybrid model.
- Reserve the space you need by inviting the room! It's a one-click way to find and reserve spaces like the Group Study Rooms in the Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons.
Reporting SPAM and Phishing Messages
Nobody likes getting junk mail and phishing scams designed to steal your identity are even worse. Learn how to detect and report phishing email.
- Microsoft Office 365 Training Center for Outlook
- Outlook Essential Training from our Lynda.com Subscription (Wentworth Login Required)