The role of the Division of Institutional Advancement is to further the mission of Wentworth Institute of Technology: To empower, inspire, and innovate through experiential learning. Institutional Advancement provides support, expertise, and leadership to:
- Secure private financial resources for support of the Wentworth Fund, special projects, scholarships, the endowment, and other institutional programs and capital initiatives;
- Steward and recognize our supporters;
- Heighten awareness of our brand regionally and nationally;
- Provide information to the campus community about fundraising initiatives and constituency relations;
- Engage our supporters and friends in the life of Wentworth through a variety of special events and other constituent-specific initiatives;
- Develop programming and benefits to strengthen alumni ties and encourage lifelong support of Wentworth; and
- Foster creative and quality communications, internally and externally, to keep stakeholders accurately informed about institutional achievements and progress toward educational excellence.