Living on Campus
- Participants will reside in the 555 Huntington Avenue residence hall for the duration of their stay.
- The residence halls are a 5-minute walk from the studios.
- Meals plans are included for both commuter and residential options.
- Studio learning takes place in Annex North Ground Floor Studios. Classes begin at 9:00am and end at 5:00pm Monday to Friday each day. There will be activities planned for weekends.
- For a commuter student, tuition is $2,000. This includes meals.
- For a residential student, tuition is $4,000 and includes room and meals.
Application Priority Deadline: April 15
Deposit(s) Deadline: April 30 (All deposits are non-refundable.)
Final Balances are due: May 30
There are a limited number of scholarships for need-based financial support. A participant will be eligible when applying for the program if he/she currently receives a reduced lunch at his/her school.
Additionally, participants who successfully complete the summerFAB program and choose to attend Wentworth will receive a $2,000 scholarship in their freshman year.
Attendance at summerFAB does not guarantee admission to Wentworth.