You are here
Faculty Study Abroad Resources
If you are interested in applying for a Fulbright scholarship please use the following two links for more information. For further assistance please reach out to Rebecca Bacon at the GEO Center.
Advising Students on Study Abroad
Do you have a student interested in studying abroad? Please review this Study Abroad Advising Sheet with them.
Below are one page overviews on our partnerships and what majors are offered:
- Hanze University of Sciences in the Netherlands
- Kingston University in England
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences in Switzerland
- RMIT University in Australia
- University of Girona in Spain
- University College Dublin in Ireland
- Windesheim University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands
Faculty Led Trips
Interested in leading a student travel group?
- Here is a timeline and process for Faculty Led Travel
- Please submit a trip proposal one year before departure
- When the proposal is approved, you will need to complete an application
- Application should include an itinerary and an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Partnership Agreement Process
If you would like to establish and promote a relationship between your department and a different institute please fill out the following document(s):
Once approved, here is a template for agreements: