Come Find Your FIT at WIT!
With over 70 student organizations at Wentworth, you are bound to find something that interests you. Jump on a podcast with Wentworth Internet Radio + Entertainment (WIRE), get into the scrum with our Men’s and Women’s Club Rugby teams, take a hike in the White Mountains with Outing Club or build and test a concrete canoe with American Society of Civil Engineers. Whatever your interests, you will be able to Find Your FIT at WIT! And if you haven't found the group for you, you can create your own! Below you will find a full list of our registered student organizations as well as club contact information on our new site Leopard Spot.
If you have questions or want to know more about Wentworth’s Student Organizations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Organizations are focused on academic pursuits and typically are associated with majors of study at Wentworth. These groups connect classroom content into real-life application through programs, conferences, and competitions.
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Construction Management Association (CM Club)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Student Association of Biomedical Sciences (SABS)
- Student Association of Management (SAM)
- Student Association of Interior Design (SAID)
- Wentworth Aerospace Club (WITAero)
- Wentworth Architecture Club (WAC)
- Wentworth Computer Science Society (CSS@WIT)
- Wentworth Design Collaborative (WDC)
- Wentworth Math Club (WMC)
Looking to stay active at Wentworth? Wentworth’s Club Sports teams provide a safe but competitive recreational outlet for students at WIT. Our teams practice weekly and travel locally to compete with other club sports teams. Designed to improve and compliment the quality of campus life, being involved with a club sport can refine leadership skills, promote organizational management, build lasting connections and they can be fun!
To participate in club sports, the following needs to be submitted to the Center for Student Engagement prior to the first practice:
- Doctor's note stating you are clear to participate in Club Sports
- Sickle cell trait test (or waive the test by signing the Club Sports Waiver + Clearance Form).
More info about the sickle cell trait can be read here.
- Complete the Club Sports Waiver + Clearance form here. (*Sign in to Leopard Spot using your Wentworth Email Account username and password)
- Men’s Rugby
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Wentworth Sailing Team
- Wentworth Club Hockey
Diversity and Social Justice Clubs
- Alpha Omega
- Asian Student Association (ASA)
- Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU)
- Catholic Student Association (CSA)
- Cape Verdean Student Association (CVSA)
- Caribbean American Student Associaion (CASA)
- CROWNS (Women of Color Organization)
- Hispanic International Student Unity” (HISU).
- Islamic Society at Wentworth (ISWIT)
- Multicultural Student Association (MSA)
- National Organization for Minority Architects (NOMAS)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Wentworth Alliance (WITa)
- Women's Institute for Leadership Development (WILD)
- Wentworth Jewish Club (WITJC)
If you have questions about our DSJP student organizations and more resources from the Center for Diversity and Social Justice Programs, please click here to directed to their website.
Special Interest Clubs
Special Interest Organizations seek to promote the overall well-being of students at Wentworth by providing an outlet for social interaction through a common interest. Special Interest Organizations are groups that are not directly academic and do not participate in athletic competition. Whatever your interests may be, we can find where you FIT here at WIT!
- Anime Club
- COF Super Smash Bros. Club
- Costume Club
- Wentworth Gaming Club (WITGC)
- League of Leopards (LoL@WIT)
- Network Surveillance and Protection (NSP)
- Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity - Epsilon Kappa Chapter (PSP)
- Table Top and Alternative Board Gaming (TAG)
- Wentworth Environmental Collaborative (WECo)
- Wentworth Events Board (WEB)
- Wentworth Finance and Investment Club (WITFIC)
- Wentworth Game Development Club (WGDC)
- Wentworth Veterans Club (WIT VET)
- Wentworth Internet Radio + Entertainment (WIRE)
- Wentworth Robotics Club (WRC)
- Wentworth Student Government (WSG)
- Wentworth Billiards Society
- Wentworth Outing Club
- WIT's SHIELD
- Wentworth Ski and Snowboard Club (WITSki)
Our student clubs and organizations find success out of the classroom thanks to the generosity of alumni, parent, and community donors. To make your gift in support of student clubs and organizations please follow this link, and type the student club or organization in the area below titled "additional gift instructions."