Academic Accommodation Process
Appropriate services and accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis. Students with questions about eligibility for services are encouraged to contact Accessibility Services.
Responsibilities of the Student
1. Disclose student's disability by completing the Disclosure Form.
2. Provide Accessibility Services with appropriate medical, psychological, psychoeducational, or neuropsychological documentation, indicating your disability, resultant functional limitations, impact of the disability in a post-secondary environment, and any recommended accommodations.
* Submission of documentation is not the same as the request for services or accommodations.
3. Schedule an intake appointment with Accessibility Services to discuss psychiatric/medical/academic history, strengths, previous modifications, and to determine reasonable accommodations. To inquire about scheduling please call (617) 989-4390.
* After meeting with Accessibility Services, it is the student's responsibility to meet with professor(s) to discuss logistics of any accommodations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at (617) 989-4390.