Veteran Student Services
Accepted & Current Students: Applying for Benefits
There are a number of categories of financial aid available, including:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Partial Post 9/11 GI Bill (FAFSA advice for veterans)
- Yellow Ribbon
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Other VA Aid (Montgomery, Dependents, Reservists)
- Additional Financial Aid
To be certified to receive benefits, you must send the following to Rickelle Dickson-Riley:
- Full name
- Wentworth ID number
- Copy of your official VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The COE includes the chapter number under which benefits will apply. Once you are registered for classes, the certification process can begin.
By fax (for security purposes): 617-989-4201, ATTN: Rickelle Dickson-Riley
- Copy of your DD-214 – This form has essential information needed to complete your student profile in our database.
For more information on financial aid programs for veterans, go to eBenefits.