You are here
Both Federal Work Study and Leopard Work
- Helps lead recruitment efforts by attending and hosting on-campus events, creating or updating marketing materials, engaging with Accelerate faculty ambassadors, and regularly meeting with Accelerate staff to ideate on new opportunities for team development.
- Serve as liaison between Accelerate staff and student representatives to communicate ideas for improving the IdeaHacker program and adjusting strategies/expectations accordingly.
- Ensures Technology Sandbox facilities and equipment are well maintained.
- Provides Technology Sandbox users with instruction and technical assistance with services and related technologies including 3D printing and scanning..
- Provides support for equipment borrowing service.
- Represents the Library and Technology Sandbox to patrons in a friendly and professional manner.
- Performs other duties or projects as needed.
Summer semester job only. Student will help to develop laboratory exercises related to Internet of Things. The work will involve learning, developing and documenting software languages, web communication, and microcontroller hardware systems. Some exercises will be based on available tutorials and documentation, and others will involve development based on less detailed information.
Job Title: Student Caller
Work with Diversity Programs staff to produce diversity related programs and events throughout the academic year. Possible programs includes Diversity Week, the Women’s Leadership Series, and the Beloved Community Social Justice Retreat; as well as movies screenings, performances, speakers and informational displays. Promote and maintain the Intercultural Center and Prayer/Meditation Room in the Flanagan Campus Center.
Assist the Office of Student Affairs and Office of Community Standards in producing/editing publications and logos. Edit, design, and create colorful works with the possibility of assisting with updates to the office web site. Experience in the Adobe Suite is required. Knowledge of MAC operating systems is preferred, but not required. Please provide a small portfolio of work with application (doesn’t have to be formal, just some samples of your skills). Position can have a weekly schedule or can be on a “project availability” basis.
Assists the Advancement Operations staff with maintaining the integrity of the Institutional Advancement database. Research and update addresses, phone numbers, and business information of alumni, parents, and friends. Data entry using Millennium software. Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
Other jobs duties include filing, stuffing and mailing correspondence, and general office tasks.