You are here

Housing Relocation

Due to your violation, there is concern that your continued presence in your community can be a distraction or disruption. By mandating that you start in a new community, you remove your role in damaging the community, while allowing yourself to start fresh with new behaviors and a new outlook in another room and building. To complete this sanction, you must visit the Office of Housing and Residential Life, located in Evans Way 004, speak with the staff there to find a new room and relocate by the identified deadline. You must obtain the signature of the Assistant Director of Residential Life to verify the completion of this sanction. After obtaining the appropriate signatures, you must turn this form into the Office of Student Affairs by the identified deadline.