You are here
Obstruction of Investigation or Complaint/Disciplinary Process
Wentworth strives for a complaint/disciplinary process that is fair. Obstructing this process prohibits Wentworth from providing fairness.
Obstruction occurs in many forms through, but not limited to, the following conduct:
- Refusal to appear at an investigation, meeting or hearing and refusal to testify.
- Falsification, misrepresentation, omission, or distortion of information.
- Conduct that disrupts an investigation, meeting or hearing.
- Attempting to discourage participation in or use of the complaint/disciplinary process.
- Attempting to influence the impartiality of any member of the Institute community or anyone else who is involved in an investigation, meeting or hearing.
- Failure to comply with sanctions imposed under the Code.
- Retaliation: behavior with the intention to retaliate against or harass another person for reporting a violation of the Student Code of Conduct or other Institute rule, regulation or policy.