- Have all committee members trained regarding the compliance requirements of Title IX.
- Develop a comprehensive list of the current offerings of trainings and resources on campus related to Title IX and review for completeness.
- Analyze the survey results and review the recommendations.
- Form sub-groups who will work, with the co-chairs, to develop and implement programs and professional development resources related to Title IX and present a plan of action to President.
- Present survey results and subsequent plan of action to faculty/staff and students.
- Anne Gill, Vice-President for Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator, committee co-chair
- Annamaria Wenner, Vice-President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students, committee co-chair
- Diane Rosse, General Counsel
Student Programming sub-committee
- Jenn Kosses, Assistant Dean of Students, sub-committee co-chair
- Ryan Rogers, Assistant Professor, Sciences; College of Arts and Sciences, sub-committee co-chair
- Cheryl Aaron, Director of Athletics
- Erik Simon, Assistant Professor, Construction Management; College of Architecture, Design and Construction Management
- Claudio Santiago, Utility Coordinator, Physical Plant
- William Powers, Chief, Department of Public Safety
- Caleb Cochran, Director of Communication, Marketing and Public Relations, sub-committee co-chair
- Amy Intille, Chief of Staff, sub-committee co-chair
- Peter Fowler, Associate Dean of Students
- Dennis Nealon, Associate Director, Public Affairs and Marketing
- Lauren Margharita, Associate Director, Student Financial Services
- Mark Pasnik, Professor, Architecture; College of Architecture, Design and Construction Management
Faculty/Staff training sub-committee
- Tes Zakrzewski, Director of Learning Innovation and Technology, sub-committee co-chair
- Nicholas Park, Assistant Professor, Humanities and Social Sciences; College of Arts and Sciences,sub-committee co-chair
- Brian Burns, Director of Compliance and Risk Management
- Nakisa Alborz, Department Chair, Interdisciplinary Engineering; College of Engineering and Technology
- Patricia Osgood, Director, Student Financial Services
- Paul Galligan, Maintenance Painter A, Physical Plant
- Annamaria Wenner, Vice-President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
Full Committee meetings:
- December 3, 2015
- January 7, 2016
- February 11, 2016
- March 10, 2016
- April 14, 2016
- May 12, 2016
Questions about the committee can be directed to the co-chairs, Annamaria Wenner (firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-989-4410) or Anne Gill (email@example.com, 617-989-4193).