You are here
Congratulations Class of 2018 GraduWITs!
August Senior Week Information
Tickets go on sale on June 21st at the Info Hub! Join us for the Senior Week Kick off event on June 21st outside of the Campus Center from 12:00pm-3:00pm.
8/15 - Dave and Busters for $10 for Wentworth students, $15 for Guests - Includes $15 play card, unlimited video game play, buffet and transportation!
8/16 - Harbor Cruise for $20 (Open to WIT Class of 2018 first due to limited capacity)
8/17 - Red Sox and BBQ - $25 and $5 (We have a limited quantity of Red Sox tickets will be sold to members of the Class of 2018 first) Tickets for the BBQ are $5 for student and guests, do not have to be going to the game to go the the BBQ.
8/18 - Senior Toast - Free for Wentworth, $5 for guests (can bring multiple)
T-Shirts and Glass are $5 each, on sale at the info hub.
The All Inclusive senior week ticket package is a ticket to each event, glass and T-shirt and is $60.
Don't forget to donate to the Senior Class Gift!
Please visit alumni.wit.edu/seniorchallenge to make your gift of $20.18 to the area of Wentworth that means the most to you! (please write the name of the club, organization, department, etc. in the 'Additional Gift Instructions' box on the giving form. Students can also donate to the senior challenge when purchasing their senior week tickets from the info hub. Questions? Contact Sarah Knight, Associate Director of Annual Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked questions
June 21-July 4th – Only Senior Week Packages, No Guest Tickets
July 9th- August 10th(End Date Pending Availability) Individual Event Tickets
July 16th – August 10th( End Date Pending Availability) Guest Tickets On Sale
What can I buy this week?
From June 21-July 4th, Wentworth Students in the Class of 2018 can buy the “Senior Week Package,” it includes all events (Dave & Buster’s, Cruise, Red Sox Game, BBQ and Toast ) as well as a t-shirt and glass for $60.
Can I buy tickets for another senior?
No, each senior must buy his or her own tickets
When do guest tickets go on sale? Who can I bring? Do I buy my guest’s ticket?
- Guest tickets go on sale on Monday July 16th. Each graduating student can bring one guest per event (as available). You can bring different guests for each event. Multiple guests can be brought to the Toast.
- Guests can be anyone you like as long as they meet the age requirements (21+ for Dave and Buster’s and 18+ for all other events. Guests under 18 are allowed at the Senior toast as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Seniors should buy tickets for their guests, guests should not buy their own ticket.
Why do I have to sign a waiver? Does my guest have to sign a waiver?
- Wentworth requires all students and guests attending off-campus events to sign a waiver. Waivers for seniors are online, please fill out your waiver ASAP.
- Guests will also have to sign waivers, you will be emailed a guest waiver if you purchase a guest ticket, please forward the online link to your guest and ask them to submit the waiver ASAP.
Why do I have to take WIT provided transportation?
It’s Student Engagement policy that all students and guests traveling to and from WIT events must take WIT provided transportation when it is offered.This applies to students and guests, no matter their age, where they are coming form before the event, or where they are going after the event.This helps us ensure you arrive safely, and helps keep the group together.Transportation is provided to Dave and Busters on 8/15.
Can I donate to the Senior Class gift here?
You can pick up a form here or donate online, (www.wit.edu/supportWIT ) but all cash and checks should be dropped off in Institutional Advancement (Williston Hall, Suite 300, two floors above the SSC).
When buying you tickets you can also make either a $10 or $20 to your area of choice of Wentworth i.e your department or club, through vendini.