Supervisor and Contact Information
Type of Student WorkBoth Federal Work Study and Leopard Work
Student Employer Accelerate
Willson Hall 2nd floor
Purpose of job, duties, and responsibilities.
- Set up short and long term strategy on how to bring the design thinking process into Accelerate and strengthen exposure to all teams
- Define what DT is and what it can do for teams in Accelerate, define phases it can be useful E.g. do all teams know what DT is and what it can do to improve their ideas/process?, map it to the business planning road map we provide to give context and relevance, what resources do already exist that we can draw from, e.g. Stanford bootcamp video, where can we make these accessible, create a corner in the space (middle room) where design thinking can live? Maybe move trend wall there too?
- Set up office hours and/or connect with active teams to schedule meetings for problem definition/inspiration/brainstorming
- Build up resources for Accelerate
- Connect with external firms, who practice DT and learn from their process, how do they consult with groups/companies etc.
- Document processes and visualize learning to put in the space
Assistance with Accelerate events as needed
Interest in position field necessary