Digital Fabrication Lab Assistants will help oversee the Department of Architecture's Digital Fabrication Lab on evenings and weekends. Lab Assistants are responsible for:
- Assisting fellow architecture students troubleshoot laser-cutting and 3D printing issues
- Performing daily maintenance of equipment
- Assisting the Shop Technician or Section Leaders in closing the lab and clean-up
- Alerting the Shop Technician or Section Leader on duty of any potentially dangerous situation.
- Upholding and promoting safe use of the department's Digital Fabrication Lab equipment.
This is a great opportunity for design students who have an interest in digital fabrication and rapid prototyping within the context of architecture.
Provide support to faculty as directed.