Resources for Parents & Family
We Are Committed to Your Student’s Success
For parents, helping your student choose a college is difficult because you want so many things for your student: to feel comfortable, to be challenged, and to be prepared for a successful career. You also want it to be financially feasible. We understand your concerns; please be assured that we are committed to your student’s success and want to do everything we can to make Wentworth a comfortable and confident choice.
One thing that sets us apart is our emphasis on cooperative education. At Wentworth, a minimum of two co-ops is required for graduation. During their co-ops, students earn an income and do not pay tuition—most important, they gain hands-on experience that will give them a competitive advantage when they begin their career.
In addition, Wentworth offers merit scholarships to freshman applicants; all admitted applicants are automatically considered. Scholarships are renewable for four years.
Quick Facts and Links
- Learn about our Undergraduate Admissions process.
- To learn more about Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate exams and to see how scores are currently transferring, please click here
- To learn more about Project Lead The Way and receiving college credit, please click here
- View the majors and minors offered by our:
- Visit our Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development
- Check out our Online Viewbook
Contact the Wentworth Admissions Office
Phone: 617-989-4000 or 800-556-0610