Resources for Parents & Family
We Are Committed to Your Student’s Success
For parents, helping your student choose a college is difficult because you want so many things for your student: to feel comfortable, to be challenged, and to be prepared for a successful career. You also want it to be financially feasible. We understand your concerns; please be assured that we are committed to your student’s success and want to do everything we can to make Wentworth a comfortable and confident choice.
One thing that sets us apart is our emphasis on cooperative education. At Wentworth, a minimum of two co-ops is required for graduation. During their co-ops, students earn an income and do not pay tuition—most important, they gain hands-on experience that will give them a competitive advantage when they begin their career.
Academics and co-ops are key elements of Wentworth’s Five Factors of Career Success, an integrated model of offerings that ensures our students enter the workplace with the skills and knowledge needed to make an immediate impact.
In addition, Wentworth offers merit scholarships to freshman applicants; all admitted applicants are automatically considered. Scholarships are renewable for four years.
Quick Facts and Links
- Learn about our Undergraduate Admissions process.
- To learn more about Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate exams and to see how scores are currently transferring, please click here
- To learn more about Project Lead The Way and receiving college credit, please click here
- View the majors and minors offered by our:
- Visit our Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development
- Check out our Online Viewbook
Contact the Wentworth Admissions Office
Phone: 617-989-4000 or 800-556-0610