Living on Campus has many benefits and we offer a number of different communities to meet your needs.
First Year Communities
- Baker Hall: Traditional Hall consisting of doubles and triples, common areas on each floor and shared bath facilities on every wing
- Evans Way and Tudbury Halls: Suite style housing consisting of 4-12 person suites, made up of singles, doubles, triples and quads sharing a living area and bathrooms in each suite
- 555 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 4-9 person suites with singles, doubles and triples with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen
- 610 Huntington Ave: Suite style housing consisting of 4-6 person suites with doubles with shared living space, bathroom and kitchen
- Apartments@525: Apartment style living consisting of 4-5 person apartments with singles or doubles sharing a living area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities in-unit.
- Edwards and Rodgers Halls: Studio and 1 bedroom apartments for 2 or 3 students sharing a living area, bathroom and kitchen
- Louis Prang/Vancouver Apartments: Studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments offering singles and doubles with an added level of independence for students.
Please note that each Residence hall style has a different cost associated with it.