Housing Cancellation Form

To use this form:

  • You must currently be assigned to a Wentworth residence hall to submit this form.
  • You will automatically receive a copy of the information that is being submitted on this form.
  • Fill out this form only if you are cancelling housing.
  • Any questions on billing can be directed to the housing office by emailing housing@wit.edu.