You are here
What you need to know before you make a purchase
You're probably here because you need to place an order and have no idea as to how to go about doing this. Should I use my P-Card for the purchase? Do I need a Purchase Order?
The contents of this section will help you determine what you need to do and answer any questions that you may have before placing an order. If you are still in doubt or your question is not answered, contact Purchasing.
- When do I use a payment request form? Answer Yes and No questions to determine what form you need to fill and what steps to take
- Policies & Procedures: The A to Z's of the Purchasing Department's operation
- Guidelines: Criteria for purchasing, bidding, and payment
- Code of Ethics: Rules of behavior to keep in mind when purchasing, as set by the National Association of Educational Procurement
- Ordering Stationery: Instructions for ordering business cards and stationery