You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
College of Arts & Sciences
Our Management Program is on the Cutting Edge
The only undergraduate program of its kind in Massachusetts—and one of only a few in the nation—Wentworth’s Bachelor of Science in Business Management prepares students for leadership roles in a diverse range of public- and private-sector organizations. Our graduates excel at managing technology development and implementation, and accomplishing key institutional goals.
Led by a highly regarded faculty and delivered in a world-class technical and engineering environment, our innovative curriculum encompasses finance, marketing, operations, organizational behavior, economics and business law. Students can further differentiate themselves by choosing from two elective tracks: project management or entrepreneurship.
Start Here, Go Anywhere
Whether you are eager to work in production management or product development, envision a career path in sales or marketing, or wish to start your own business or pursue an advanced degree, Wentworth’s BSBM program gives you a competitive edge.
Top 5 Reasons to Major in Business Management at Wentworth
- Our career-oriented faculty challenge students to think beyond the classroom and begin preparing to enter the workforce from the moment they begin their program of study.
- We continually examine and adjust our professionally aligned curriculum so it matches the constantly evolving demands of the modern workplace.
- For individuals who are comfortable with a high level of responsibility and have the ability to multitask, the industry provides numerous challenging, interactive career paths in virtually every spectrum.
- Experience with project-based activities during all four years of study ensures that our students keep up with the pace of change, innovate accordingly and are able to thrive in today’s project-driven work environment.
- Small class sizes and extensive group work help build a strong connection among Wentworth students. These networks lead to strong relationships and future employment opportunities.
Program Tracking Sheet
Business Management in the World
Earnings in 2016
$49,000 average per year
Top 5 Job Titles for Business Managers
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Business Development Representative
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Venue Consultant and Master Event Coordinator