Presidential Search Committee Members
Pursuant to the committee’s charter, the search committee is composed of four faculty members, two administrators, two staff members, one student, two people representing the alumni and University Advisers, and four trustees (including the chair) for a total of fifteen members.
The Presidential Search Committee includes the following members:
- Gregory B. Janey, ’82, ’04, ’17 (Hon.), Chair of the Presidential Search Committee, Vice Chair of the Board, Trustee, and Principal Owner, Janey Construction Management and Consulting, Inc.
- Noelle Benavides, Wentworth Class of 2019 in Biomedical Engineering and Senior Resident Assistant
- Jack Blaisdell, ’70, ’72, Trustee of the Board and Retired Vice President and Chief Engineer, UPS, Inc.
- Laurie Grove, Associate Professor in the Department of Sciences
- Richard Grundy, ’03, Alumnus and President for AVTECH Software, Inc.
- Matthew Heiser, Associate Director for the Office of Housing and Residential Life
- Mario Herold, Computer Laptop/Desktop Repair Specialist in the Division of Technology Services
- Ryan Hutchins, ’96 and ’98, Trustee of the Board, and Senior Vice President, Gilbane Building Company
- Todd Johnson, Assistant Professor in the Myles and Eugenia Sweeney Department of Construction Management
- Gloria Ma, Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Erik Miller, ’04, ’07, ’10, Director for the Center for Community and Learning Partnerships
- Robert Murray, Secretary of the Board, Trustee, and President, BOND, Inc.
- Keith Peden, ’09 (Hon.), University Adviser, Trustee Emeritus, and Retired Senior Vice President for Human Resources and Security, Raytheon Company
- Robert Totino, Vice President for Finance and CFO
- Yugu Yang-Keathley, Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering