Faculty Webinar: Delivering Assessments Remotely Using Gradescope - 09/16/2020
Faculty Webinar: Delivering Assessments Remotely Using Gradescope
Wednesday September 16, 2020 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Join us for the online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on how to deliver assessments remotely and outline various assessment options to meet your immediate needs, including:
- Fully online assignments, no paper required
- Existing paper-based assignments
- Combining online and paper-based approaches
We will also cover the grading and rubric-building workflow on Gradescope and walk attendees through both the instructor and student interface for creating and submitting assignments and viewing feedback.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Two available workshops:
- Wednesday, September 16, 12pm - 1pm ET
- Tuesday, October 6, 12pm - 1pm ET
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/wit-workshop.
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Lynn, Steve, and the Gradescope team