An InDepth Look at How to Use Simulations in your Online Classroom Free Harvard Webinar - 04/07/2020
An InDepth Look at How to Use Simulations in your Online Classroom Free Harvard Webinar
Tuesday April 7, 2020 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Harvard Business Publishing Education Presents:
In this free, live webinar, Forio Online Simulations CEO Michael Bean will take an in-depth look at using simulations in online classes. You will learn how stand-alone simulations keep learners engaged and encourage peer interaction even when learners aren't meeting face-to-face.
Register for this one-hour webinar to:
- Learn how to incorporate simulations into online classes
- Know the call-to-action items needed to deliver simulations online
- See live demos of running a simulation online
- Learn how to select simulations that are best for online classes
- Learn how to run remotely-played multiplayer simulations
If you are unable to attend the webinar, please still register to receive access to the webinar recording. We will be emailing the webinar recording to all registrants after the webinar.