Canvas LMS Hands-On: Bring Your Computer - 11/06/2019
Canvas LMS Hands-On: Bring Your Computer
Wednesday November 6, 2019 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Blackboard or Something Else? You Decide!
You're invited to attend demonstrations of three different Learning Management Systems (LMS) to provide feedback and help identify the LMS that best meets our needs going forward: Brightspace, Canvas, or Blackboard Ultra. Access the Next Generation Digital Learning Environment at Wentworth SharePoint Site to watch recordings of the vendor demonstrations if you can't make them in person, provide feedback on each vendor, and learn more about why we're looking at the LMS including the assessment data gathered from students, faculty, staff and academic leaders.
- Canvas 11/6/19 (Beatty 426 11:00-6:30)
- Nov 6, 2019 11:30am-1:00pm – Canvas Faculty demo
- Nov 6, 2019 1:00pm-2:30pm – Canvas open hands-on in test environment (bring laptop)
- Nov 6, 2019 3:00pm-4:30pm – Canvas Faculty demo
- Nov 6, 2019 5:00pm-6:00pm -- Canvas Student demo
- Canvas 11/7/19 (Blount Auditorium 8:00-5:30)
- Nov 7, 2019 8:00am-10:00am – Canvas open hands-on test environment (bring laptop)
- Nov 7, 2019 10:30am-11:30am – Canvas Student demo
- Nov 7, 2019 12:30pm-2:00pm – Canvas Faculty demo
- Nov 7, 2019 3:30pm-4:30pm – Canvas Student demo