Moonlight Breakfast - 12/06/2018
Thursday December 6, 2018 9:00pm to 10:30pm
We are excited to share that Thursday, December 6 is our end of the semester FREE Moonlight Breakfast in the Beatty Hall Cafe from 9:00pm - 10:30pm!
Wentworth faculty and staff will be serving breakfast foods and beverages -- there is no charge, just please bring your Wentworth student ID to attend.
This semester, we are asking students to consider bringing items to donate to to the Wentworth Leopard Pantry. Suggested items to donate include:
- Shelf stable products (soup, pasta, canned proteins, beans, fruit cups)
- Personal care items (razors, soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Donations that have at least six months until expiration.
- Gluten free and vegetarian selections are very popular requests.
- Individual sized items rather than large family sized products.
Students who make an donation (optional) will be entered to win a raffle prize! To learn more about the Leopard Pantry, please visit: https://witfinaid.wordpress.com/
The Center for Student Engagement staff is hosting trivia as well!
We hope to see you there! Wishing everyone the best with a successful finish to the semester!