Students Take Part in Recipe Showdown
July 29, 2015
The winning entry, Nathaniel Willemaire's "Incredible Mac 'n Cheese"
Several Wentworth students submitted their favorite recipes this month as part of an effort by Chartwells COF (Colleges of the Fenway) to find the best of the best in the WIT Recipe Showdown.
Three recipes were selected for the week of July 13. Each one was cooked on a separate day and the number of total sales for each dish would determine the winner.
The competitors were:
- Taco Bake by Ashley Packard
- Spaghetti Squash by Kerry Fitzgibbon
- Incredible Mac ‘n Cheese by Nathaniel Willemaire
Willemaire’s take on macaroni and cheese was declared the ultimate winner. All recipes can be found at dineoncampus.com/cof under the “Recipes” section.
- October 21, 2020—Topics examined for inclusion ranged from academic offerings and campus initiatives to career preparation for "green" jobs.
- October 20, 2020—Castro was a part of a Commonwealth Coast Conference panel discussion with nine other coaches and administrators.
- October 12, 2020—Wentworth’s Society of Engineers have been meeting virtually to design the car and are returning to the lab.