Staff and Students Attend BARCC Gala
November 13, 2014
Wentworth staff and students attended the BARCC Gala in Boston
Members of Wentworth attended the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC) Gala on October 17, which raised $300,000 for BARCC. The event was held in the Renaissance Hotel in Boston.
Those who attended were:
- Leah Berkenwald, Coordinator of Health Promotion and Education, Center for Wellness
- Anne Gill, vice president, Human Resources
- Amy Intille, Chief of Staff
- Jenn Kosses, assistant dean of students, Student Affairs
- Mallory Pernaa, coordinator of commuter student programs, Student Affairs
- Emily Smedick, assistant director, New Student Programs
- Monica Maganzini, BSA ’17
- Shannon Carter, BBME ’17
- Sabine DeShazo, BSA ’16
- October 21, 2020—Topics examined for inclusion ranged from academic offerings and campus initiatives to career preparation for "green" jobs.
- September 21, 2020—The move comes as part of Wentworth’s commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- September 14, 2020—Mark Thompson talks about university goals, connection to the Boston community and opportunities available to students and their families.