Photos: President's Cup Challenge
September 30, 2015
Wentworth alumni and friends took part in the President's Cup Challenge
Wentworth alumni and friends once again took to Granite Links Golf Club for the President's Cup Challenge on September 28. In addition to a full morning of golf, participants had the opportunity to take part in several raffles, as well as newly-added silent auctions. A lunch was held following golf.
Sponsors for the event included:
- BOND Brothers
- Citizens Bank
- Commodore Builders
- Jack Smith
- Columbia Construction
- Pepsi Bottling Group
- 3Phase Elevator
- Aetna Fire Alarm Service Co., Inc.
- Blue Spruce Technologies
- Buston Attitude
- S&F Concrete Contractors
- J & M Brown Company, Inc.
- J.M. Electrical Company, Inc.
- O'Leary Limited
- July 2, 2020—A 15-week academic schedule is planned with classes beginning on September 8.
- June 29, 2020—University professors and staff members discuss racial inequality and how race is addressed in academia as Wentworth takes steps to reflect, educate and act.
- June 29, 2020—Part II of our discussion with Nakisa Alborz, David Simpson, Alex Cabal, Rebecca Drossman and Aaron Carpenter on the topic of race.