The Five Factors of Career Success
November 26, 2014
Factor Number One: Focused Academics
Factor 1: Focused Academics
Wentworth is committed to EPIC Learning—Externally collaborative, Project-based, Interdisciplinary Curricula—which allows students from different majors to partner on complex projects, just as they would in the workplace.
The Wentworth advantage is rooted in the Five Factors of Career Success – an integrated program of learning, building, and doing:
- Focused Academics
- Cooperative Learning
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Ideal Location
- October 21, 2020—Topics examined for inclusion ranged from academic offerings and campus initiatives to career preparation for "green" jobs.
- September 21, 2020—The move comes as part of Wentworth’s commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- September 14, 2020—Mark Thompson talks about university goals, connection to the Boston community and opportunities available to students and their families.