You are here
News at Wentworth
- April 19, 2018—Houssam Sleiman will deliver the keynote address and receive an honorary doctor of engineering degree at the event, while Wentworth alumnus Faisal Al Shawaf will also receive an honorary doctor of engineering degree.
- April 18, 2018—“Framing Chinese Architecture”—combining architectural ambition with historic touches—is now on display at the Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons.
- April 17, 2018—Haylee Bacik is often noted as the future of construction by her professors and considered an inspiration to all young women who aspire to build. On Saturday, she will receive her Master of Science in Construction Management.
- April 17, 2018—Tyler Springhetti is leaving Wentworth with a variety of experiences under his belt.
- April 17, 2018—Esti Shapiro has made a name for herself at Wentworth as an aspiring designer, writer, and activist.
- April 12, 2018—The first-place team members were Daniel Collins, Jeffrey Huey, Houssam Antar, and their advisor, Professor Hossein Noorian.
- April 9, 2018—The seventh master’s program for Wentworth offers a unique mix of classes and expertise.
- April 5, 2018—What makes a good life? Professor Paul Firenze, assistant professor in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, believes the answer might lie in examining one’s own work and how it impacts the outside world.
- April 5, 2018—The current Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons exhibit, “Seven Women in Architecture at Wentworth,” is a testament to diversity and teamwork.
- March 15, 2018—Vish Paradkar will serve as Wentworth's new vice president for technology services and chief information officer. Paradkar begins his new position on April 2.
- March 12, 2018—The work of Wentworth students is often featured on campus through project showcases and final critiques. On Thursday, March 15, faculty members will have the chance to turn the spotlight on themselves.
- March 6, 2018—Helen Greiner, founder of CyPhy Works, will be honored as Wentworth Institute of Technology’s 2018 Woman of the Year at the March 17 Women@Wentworth celebration.
- February 26, 2018—EPIC Grants Awarded; President Picked for Cybersecurity Panel; CPCE Named Official Ed Partner; Hot Seat March 1
- February 20, 2018—Zorica Pantić, Ph.D., the first woman to lead Wentworth Institute of Technology, has announced that she will retire next year after a highly productive era marked by historic transformations of the school’s campus and curriculum.
- February 15, 2018—President Zorica Pantić paid a special visit to a group of Rhode Island high school students February 14 to congratulate them on creating a prosthesis for a nine-year-old boy who was born without the lower part of his left arm.
- February 12, 2018—An array of colorful animal figurines has made its way into the Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons as part of an exhibit entitled “Animal Abstraction.”