You are here
News at Wentworth
- December 7, 2018—A local woman who for years has been a catalyst for neighborhood enrichment programs has received the Boston City Council’s Hispanic Heritage Award for 2018.
- December 6, 2018—The Pinnacle Awards recognize transformative leadership that has enhanced the quality of life in the region. President Pantić was selected in the Health Care, Arts and Education awards category.
- November 19, 2018—How Wentworth is providing tools for Maarouf Barry’s startup to advocate for sustainability and social empowerment.
- November 15, 2018—Joined by university community members and local officials, President Zorica Pantić cut the ceremonial ribbon for the 75,000-square-foot facility that became the leading and lasting symbol of her nearly 14, transformative years at the Institute’s helm.
- November 12, 2018—Watson Hall played host to the 11th annual Veterans Day Luncheon on November 8 to honor, thank, and remember veterans from Wentworth and the Colleges of the Fenway (COF) communities.
- November 9, 2018—From across disciplines they met to break down traditional barriers, reframe possibilities, and co-design innovative solutions.
- November 9, 2018—Shawmut Design and Construction joins university in corporate-academic alliance for aspiring undergraduates.
- November 5, 2018—The Wentworth women's volleyball program claimed its first Commonwealth Coast Conference Championship in program history with a 3-0 win over Roger Williams University.
- November 2, 2018—The "Future of Aging" Think Tank event takes place Saturday, November 3.
- November 2, 2018—As he eyes the finish line for the completion of the new Center for Engineering, Innovation and Sciences, Kevin Smith sees a building that will provide students with the tools—both new and time-honored—to graduate and find endless opportunities to make a difference in the world.
- October 31, 2018—Eight students in electrical and computer engineering became the first members of a new chapter of the IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu honor society at an induction ceremony.
- October 29, 2018—The article highlights the hardworking nature of students who are designing the buildings of the future.
- October 25, 2018—Marking the bicentennial anniversary of the book’s publication, the Fenway Frankenstein Festival is now underway with a slew of events planned on the campuses of Wentworth and other Colleges of the Fenway schools.
- October 24, 2018—College Planning & Management magazine discusses STEM equality and points to the success of the Myles and Eugenia Sweeney Department of Construction Management as an example of leading the way.
- October 19, 2018—Wentworth student Delson DaSilva, BSME ’19, is among those helping to mentor classmates interested in participating in hackathons and finding networking opportunities ahead of the NASA International Space Apps Challenge.
- October 10, 2018—Wentworth Institute of Technology and the Colleges of the Fenway (COF) have teamed up to hold the Fenway Frankenstein Festival from Oct. 24-31, to celebrate the art and science of Mary Shelley’s masterpiece and mark the 200th anniversary of its publication.