You are here
News at Wentworth
- March 6, 2017—The men’s volleyball team followed up last season’s historic Great Northeast Athletic Conference Championship by starting this season ranked ninth in the country, the best-ever ranking for the team.
- March 3, 2017—Accelerate hosted “Patents 101” with special guest, Cynthia Gilbert, a patent attorney with a focus in software and technology.
- February 24, 2017—Erica Amato, BSME ‘17, traveled from Tennessee to Germany and back for her co-op experiences.
- February 24, 2017—“The Wentworth Architecture review invites you to appreciate the meaning of our impact in the world we are designing,” said the WAr team.
- February 17, 2017—Students who commute to campus by bicycle now have a safe place to store their bikes, as a new shelter outside Beatty Hall is now open.
- February 17, 2017—Andrew Graves, BSCM ’19, could not have imagined that part of his Halloween costume would one day be held by the New England Patriots quarterback.
- February 17, 2017—For “Leopard Radio,” Dave Krieder talks to different Wentworth alumni each week. Guests discuss their experiences at Wentworth and their lives and careers after graduation.
- February 15, 2017—Eight students in electrical and computer engineering became the first members of a new chapter of the IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu honor society at an induction ceremony.
- February 1, 2017—GE officials visited Wentworth, leading a panel discussion, conducting mock interviews with students, and meeting with the professors who teach many of the skills that the company values in its employees.
- January 31, 2017—Michael Mozill, Associate Professor of Business Management and Entrepreneur, presented in the Accelerate space on the ins and outs of the Business Model Canvas.
- January 27, 2017—Applauding her “energetic, entrepreneurial, and ambitious leadership style,” the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) on Jan. 25 presented Wentworth President Zorica Pantić with its District 1 Chief Executive Leadership Award.
- January 25, 2017—In the wake of the national holiday that celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr., the Center for Diversity and Social Justice asked these questions, and many more, during their “Talk Tuesday” event.
- January 25, 2017—Three Wentworth architecture students accepted a challenge to design a hypothetical museum on New York’s Liberty Island and captured sixth place out of 268 teams in an international competition.
- January 24, 2017—Students from Wentworth Institute of Technology have been invited to NASA’s Johnson Space Center to test spacewalk tools they’ve designed for actual challenges related to deep-space exploration.
- January 23, 2017—On Saturday, students got a crash course in entrepreneurship from industry experts at our Spring 2017 Bootcamp.
- January 17, 2017—The four-story facility will be located at the center of campus, between Watson Hall and Nelson Recreation Center/Tansey Gymnasium on Parker Street, where three tennis courts are currently located.