Minor in Aerospace Engineering
The Aerospace Engineering minor develops the engineering-analysis and design skills necessary for creating and understanding aerospace vehicles and their subsystems. The minor includes diverse topics relevant to applications in aerodynamics. Students in this minor will take at least three core aerospace courses.
- MECH2300 Engineering Graphics (3 credits)
- MECH2750 Thermodynamics II or MECH4400 Thermal Design (prerequisite (4 credits)
- MECH3200 Numerical Simulation and CFD (3 credits)
- MECH3350 Gas Dynamics (prerequisites (4 credits)
- MECH3650 Aerodynamics (prerequisites (4 credits)
Total Credits: 18