You are here
Master of Science in Technology Management
College of Professional & Continuing Education
Technology is the future – your future
The Master of Science in Technology Management (MSTM) program is designed for working professionals who wish to manage and lead within a technical environment. This 100% online program elevates students business acumen, strategic thinking and interpersonal skills—all within the context of an increasingly complex and strategically critical technical world.
To earn the Master of Science in Technology Management degree, you will complete 30 credits, comprising 10 courses, including a capstone. The program can typically be completed within two years.
Program Tracking Sheet
Student Learning Outcomes
All Wentworth Master of Science in Technology Management graduates will:
- Understand the theory and application of advanced business management theories.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic technology management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of finance and accounting.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Understand the critical success factors for leading teams and related organizational development issues.
- Understand the relevance of the increasingly international business environment.
- Demonstrate executive level decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with complex business challenges, and utilize best practices to arrive at solution sets required of mid and senior level technology managers.