You are here
Tips for Using Blackboard
- To avoid duplicate menu items when copying a course from one term to another, do not select "Navigation Settings" .
- Use Blackboard Rubrics to score assignments.
- Use Blackboard's Text Box Editor attachment buttons to add documents with a context.
- Reduce exam anxiety by providing Practice Tests in Blackboard.
- Use the YouTube Mashup to add video to your Blackboard course.
- Use a Blackboard Wiki for collaborative writing assignments.
- Use Student Preview in Blackboard to see your course the way your students will see it.
- Use the Date Management tool in Blackboard to adjust dates in a course copied from an earlier term.
- Enter important dates in the Blackboard course calendar
- Personalize your Blackboard course with an image in the banner.
- Use a Blackboard template to provide consistent structure for your students.