The Office of the Registrar's mission is to facilitate the educational process by assisting students, faculty, and staff by providing:
- a welcoming and encouraging service environment, in person and via other modes of contact;
- accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration and academic records;
- support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures;
- data to a variety of constituents, in support of the academic decision-making process;
- security and privacy for the university's academic records, including advice and training for faculty and staff on privacy issues;
The Office of the Registrar supports the overall educational goals of the Institute by providing these critical components in the academic support structure. We act as a "behind the scenes" facilitator for faculty, students, and staff as they pursue the academic goals of the university.