You are here
International Wire Payments - Flywire
We have partnered with Flywire to offer you an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire’s mission is to save you and your families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Wentworth Institute of Technology account will be faster, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard, and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account
Using Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) - Summary and Instructions
Click or go to: wit.peertransfer.com to begin the payment process.
- Select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to us where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into our bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
We highly encourage that you make your next payment to Wentworth using Flywire. We are excited to offer you this new solution to help lower your total payment and simplify the process for you.