You are here
The Info Hub is run through the Center for Student Engagement (Beatty 026) & staffed by student employees!
Mission: The Info Hub offers information, resources, and access to affordable experiences that promote community engagement and provide students with social, educational, and work-study opportunities.
Location: Flanagan Campus Center (Ground Floor of Beatty Hall)
- 617-989-INFO (4636)
Fall & Spring Semesters
- Mondays - Thursdays: 6 AM-Midnight
- Fridays: 6 AM - 11 PM
- Saturdays: 8 AM - 11 PM
- Sundays: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Mondays - Thursdays: 6 AM - 10 PM
- Fridays: 6 AM - 9 PM
- Saturdays: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Sundays: 10 AM - 10 PM
The Info Hub is closed during breaks between semesters and spring break.
- Ticket Sales
- Discounted tickets (movies, museums, & special events)
- On & Off campus event tickets
- Equipment loaning
- Chargers, cords, etc.
- Sporting equipment (including billiards)
- White board markers (and other supplies)
- General campus knowledge/directions
- Work-study jobs