Office of Health Promotion and Education
Healthy Living Begins with Good Information and Good Decisions
The Office of Health Promotion and Education is dedicated to helping students make good choices about nutrition and lifestyle by educating them on healthy behaviors they can practice throughout their lives. Our offerings span the classic seven dimensions of wellness:
- Emotional—enthusiasm, positivity
- Environmental—living in harmony with the environment
- Intellectual—creative, stimulating mental activities
- Occupational—engaging in enriching work
- Physical—healthy eating and activity
- Social—interdependence and connectedness with others
- Spiritual—seeking meaning and purpose in one’s life
All these dimensions of wellness contribute to your success at Wentworth and in life.
To learn more about these important issues, visit us at Watson Hall 003, Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., or contact us at 617-989-4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.