You are here
Family and Alumni Weekend
Family & Alumni Weekend 2018!
October 12-14, 2018
Family and Alumni Weekend Event Tickets Available Now!
Family & Alumni Weekend is a great chance for you and your whole family to reconnect with Wentworth. Whether you graduated 50 years ago, or just dropped your student off in September, we have a fun-filled weekend planned for you! With sporting events, classroom demonstrations, and entertainment on and off campus this is a weekend you won't want to miss.
- Tickets for select Family & Alumni Weekend events will go on sale at noon on Tuesday, September 18th. The deadline to purchase tickets is Friday, October 12th, but events WILL sell out so purchase your tickets early.
- Don't forget to register for the weekend! In order to receive your tickets you must register your party. Please click the appropriate registration link on the left. To help us connect your ticket purchase to your registration, please use the same name for both.
- Include all members of your party in your transaction (don't forget your student and yourself!)
- Register and purchase tickets early – some events will sell out.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We are unable to issue refunds for tickets, please check with your student about their sports schedule, academic workload, and club/organization obligations before purchasing tickets.
- On-line ticket purchases are subject to an on-line fee of approximately 13% per ticket.
- All tickets will be available for pick-up beginning at 1pm on the first day of Family & Alumni Weekend.
- As you enter your information please be sure to enter your email address correctly. Your receipt and other important information will be emailed after your purchase.
Please click on the title to purchase tickets to any of the following events: (All events not listed here are free to attend)
Fenway Park Tours - $15 ticket for a 1 hour tour of Fenway Park.
This tour is conditional on the scheduling on the Red Sox playoff schedule. If there is a game at Fenway on Friday night, anyone who bought a ticket will be refunded.
See the home of Red Sox Legends, Williams, Yaz, Fisk and Rice. Visit Pesky's Pole and sit atop the fabled Green Monster 37 feet 2 inches high above deep leftfield. Our experienced tour guides will provide a thrilling, one hour, walking tour of Fenway Park. We welcome all fans to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox and the pulse of Red Sox Nation.
Center for Diversity and Social Justice Programs Family Cookout - Free Admission to cookout, for families and students are registered for the Family Weekend.
The Center for Diversity & Social Justice Programs invites all students & families of color to the Family Cookout from 2PM-4PM at the Leopard Statute! The Family Cookout is a time for you to visit Wentworth and enjoy time with your student. We look forward to getting to know families while providing delicious food, entertainment, & fun for all ages! If you have any questions regarding the Family Cookout please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings Game Tickets - $60 per ticket
Join Wentworth students, family and alumni are invited to join the Wentworth family and watch the Bruins take on the Red Wings.Game time is at 7:00pm at the TD Garden. Tickets are organized in clusters and the physical pick up will be at check in.
Improv Asylum - $25 per ticket
Saturday October 13, 7:30pm 126 Hanover St.
Please note that Improv Asylum is recommended for guests ages 17 and up.
Duck Tours - $25 per ticket, $20 for Children under 11
Sunday October 14, 10:30am, departing from West Lot (3 boats)
Sunday October 14, 11:00am, departing from West Lot (3 boats)
Sunday, October 14, 11:30am departing from West Lot (1 boat)
Please note that Duck Boats will travel in all weather, please check the weather before your trip and dress accordingly. Ducks have attachable plastic walls to keep out the rain.
Info Hub Activities
If you're looking for more activities to fill up your weekend, the Info Hub sells passes to the Museum of Science, as well as the Omni theater and Planetarium at the museum ($5), and local movie theaters ($8-$9 depending on the theater) that can be used year round. You may inquire about these tickets when you arrive or contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 617-989-4080. We look forward to seeing you this fall!