You are here
Experiential Learning at Wentworth
- December 1, 2017—Four Startup Challenge teams were funded over $22,000 in November during Accelerate's PitchRound.
- November 21, 2017—Ciro Podany (ARCH, ‘14), an alumn of the Startup Challenge, has found himself in Hawaii, taking advantage of the beautiful scenery and creating bamboo homes as part of Bamboo Living, a sustainable prefab architecture company.
- October 26, 2017—Pivoting is a vital part of the entrepreneurial process. On many occasions, the Startup Challenge has seen teams enter with one idea and transition into something completely different.
- September 25, 2017—From September 20th-23rd, Maarouf Barry (BSM ‘20) represented his startup, Eleis Farm, at the African Diaspora Entrepreneur Exposition (ADEEX).
- August 1, 2017—The crowd was large, the air was cool, and student teams came prepared to pitch their hearts out on July 20th at Accelerate’s Willson Hall location.
- July 14, 2017—Accelerate proudly celebrated Mass Innovation Nights’ 100th event (#MIN100) hosted by the Museum of Science.
- June 28, 2017—Chris Michel, BCOS ’17, and four teammates are currently taking part in the renowned MassChallenge competition.
- June 21, 2017—MassInnovation Nights hosted their 99th launch party and networking event on June 14th at the local Roxbury Grove Hall in the Thelma D. Burns Building.
- May 24, 2017—Accelerate Wentworth Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center’s very own, OCC Youth Unleashed, is now a part of a global early-stage startup cohort with high impact and high potential through MassChallenge Boston.
- March 27, 2017—The true value of a Wentworth education was on display Wednesday March 22nd as 35 students across over a dozen majors, making up 10 different teams, pitched their hearts out at the annual PitchRound hosted by Accelerate.
- March 6, 2017—Follow Wentworth's Alternative Spring Break with #WITASB2017
- March 3, 2017—Accelerate hosted “Patents 101” with special guest, Cynthia Gilbert, a patent attorney with a focus in software and technology.
- January 31, 2017—Michael Mozill, Associate Professor of Business Management and Entrepreneur, presented in the Accelerate space on the ins and outs of the Business Model Canvas.
- January 24, 2017—Students from Wentworth Institute of Technology have been invited to NASA’s Johnson Space Center to test spacewalk tools they’ve designed for actual challenges related to deep-space exploration.
- January 23, 2017—On Saturday, students got a crash course in entrepreneurship from industry experts at our Spring 2017 Bootcamp.
- January 12, 2017—On Wednesday, Moonwalks and Myotherm represented Accelerate at Mass Innovation Nights 94.