Dean of Students Office
CONTACTING THE DEAN OF STUDENTS OFFICE AT THIS TIME
While we are all working and learning remotely, or at a socially safe distance, the Dean of Students staff is available to help you by email, phone, or online via video conference.
Request a Virtual Meeting with the Dean of Students Office
To schedule a virtual meeting, submit documents for review, or to receive specialized assistance, please complete this form.
After completing the form, a staff member will reach out to you according to the information you provided on the form.
Weekly Check-in with the Deans
Join us every Thursday at 4:00pm to see some familiar faces, meet new people, and connect with your community. To join the open Zoom event, click here - password is leopard.
*Please Note* To successfully access the virtual office, you must log in using your Wentworth credentials. For guided instructions on how to log in with your credentials, click here.
About the Dean of Students Office
Phone: 617-989-4702 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:15am - 4:45pm
The Dean of Students Office acts as a resource, referral agent, and advocate for students so they may live and learn successfully throughout their Wentworth experience. Whether you need advice or support on academic or personal matters, we can help you access the resources and solutions you need. In the past, we have helped students with such concerns as missing a significant number of classes due to illness or injury, experiencing financial hardships, or difficulties with the transition into college life.
These are among the services and resources we can provide:
- Receive support for personal, financial, or academic matters
- Submit an Absence Notification Request
- Receive information about the Wentworth Student Handbook
- Fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- File an official concern/complaint at the Institute
- Learn about the Student Emergency Fund
- Access the Wentworth Supply Closet
- Submit a Voluntary Disclosure of Physical Access Needs Form
- Seek assistance to request a Medical Leave of Absence
- Obtain a Wentworth Student Planner
- Report a violation of the Student Code of Conduct
- Receive information regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
The Dean of Students Office also oversees compliance with the Student Code of Conduct and the processes used to administer and enforce it throughout the Wentworth community. The office also provides assistance with Student Code of Conduct violations.