EAP – AllOneHealth
- TEL: (800) 451-1834
- 24/7 Toll-free support
- Chat & Video – Live Chat Support Request
Wentworth’s Employee Assistance Program, AllOneHealth, offers a state-of-the-art website through My Life Expert that contains a comprehensive summary of resources for employees and their family members. During the COVID-19 period, they include articles and webinars on timely topics including:
- Manage Anxiety and Stress During COVID-19
- What To Do If You Are Sick – Symptoms Update
- Talking with Children about Coronavirus
- Working in a Home Office
View MyLifeExpert website to learn more
How to Create a Profile
- Click “Create a New Account with Your Company Code” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Use your company’s access code to get started.
- Your Company Access Code is witech
- Follow instructions on the activation email
Lincoln Financial - Life and Disability Vendor
TIAA links for market volatility
Other education at TIAA.org
- Market jitters? Our perspective on the U.S. economy and recent stock market volatility
- How to handle the ups and downs of the market
Staying Invested: Long-term investment horizons
- Market Volatility webinar – On Demand Recording Available until April 24, 2020:
Brian Nick, Nuveen Chief Investment Strategist, shares his perspective on the recent market volatility. He will cover what’s driving the volatility, some strategies to help you deal with the current market swings, as well as what this could mean for you.
April Live Webinars
- Tax Planning in 2020 – April 14, 2020 at 12pm
- The Starting Line: Why and how retirement savings begin now – April 14, 2020 at 3pm
- Quarterly Economic and Market Update – April 15, 2020 at 12:00pm
- Understanding Medicare – April 16, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- Looking to Turn Your Retirement Savings into a Paycheck for Life – April 16, 2020 at 3pm
Tufts Health Plan
Teladoc Virtual Health Services – Talk to a doctor for free.
- Available April 1, 2020.
- Set up an account with your member i.d.
Or call 1 800-835-2362
- Choose your preferences for language and provider’s gender
- Choose an appointment time
- Select text and/or email notifications
- Connect with a U.S. based board-certified doctor by phone or video
The doctor will diagnose your symptoms and provide treatment, that may include a prescription, that can be sent to your nearest pharmacy. With your permission, the doctor can share a report about your visit with your primary care physician.
Protect you and your family from COVID-19
Use Teladoc to get screened for COVID-19 and avoid visiting a medical office where the risk of exposure may be higher. The doctor can answer your questions about symptoms or treatment. They’ll also work with your state’s public health department to get you the care you need.