You are here
Tuition for CPCE
- Tuition for the College of Professional and Continuing Education is flat, and there are no extra student fees.
- Please note that tuition is the same for online and on-campus programs in the College of Professional and Continuing Education.
- Information about the present semester Billing and Tuition schedule.
- Bachelor and Associate Degrees: $475 per credit hour
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering: $1,200 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science: $1,135 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Construction Management: $1,135 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Technology Management: $1,135 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Facility Management: $1,135 per credit hour
- Professional Land Surveying Certificate: $475 per credit hour
Undergraduate Certificate Programs (Credit)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Facilities Management: $475 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Certificate in Managing Construction Projects: $475 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management: $475 per credit hour
- Building Information Modeling: $750 per course
- Construction Certificate: $750 per course
- Facilities Management: $750 per course
- Managing Construction Projects: $750 per course
Workforce Training Programs
- AutoCAD: $1,200 per course
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): $900 per course
- Construction Supervisor License Exam Preparation: $655 per course
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Preparation: Mechanical, $850; Civil, $850; Electrical, $850
- Journeyman Electrician: $1,500 per course
- Machine Tool Setup and Operation: $1,600 per course
- Welding: $1,800 per course
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Prep Course
- $475/credit hour plus $100/credit submitted
Massachusetts law requires that all students who are enrolled for nine or more credit hours per semester be covered by health insurance.
All students who are enrolled for nine or more credit hours per semester will automatically be billed for the student insurance plan. If you are already covered by an alternate plan that offers comparable coverage and would like to waive the college plan, you MUST complete the online Health Insurance Waiver by the billing due date for the term in which the charge is applied. Once the waiver is completed, the charge will be removed from your bill. Failure to complete the online waiver by the bill due date will result in a mandated health insurance charge. Students will then be responsible for paying any outstanding balance in full.
More information is available on the Student Service Center website.