Scholarships for the College of Professional and Continuing Education
There are several scholarship opportunities available to students who have been admitted to the College of Professional and Continuing Education to help them make the most of their education.
Click Endowed Scholarships to apply to the following scholarships specifically for CPCE students:
National Electrical Contractors Association Scholarship
Philip J Brooks Memorial Scholarship
The George Balich Scholarship
The Mason Graduate Scholarship Fund
The Yawkey Scholarship
The Daniel Banquer Scholarship
The Elizabeth Ann Crowley Scholarship
In order to be considered for these opportunities, students must:
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Complete the Scholarship applications through Academic Works
- Submit the completed scholarship application by the deadline
- Attend Wentworth for one year
For more information, please contact the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Follow links in title for more information and application.
This scholarship is open to any female Associate's or first-time Bachelor's degree candidate.
This scholarship is available to employees, immediate family members of employees, or interns employed by MBC member companies. Eligible candidates must be studying architecture, engineering, construction management or a related field at the undergraduate or graduate level.
The Building Our Future Scholarship was established by the ABC MA Board of Directors to develop future talent for the construction industry by providing financial assistance to worthy candidates. pursuing a post-secondary education in construction. The scholarship is open to students who are:
- Accepted into or currently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program in construction
- Enrolled in a formal construction training program from a licensed provider
- Registered in a state or federally approved apprentice program in the construction industry